Friday, December 18, 2009

How can I get a job with Exxon Mobile, Saudi Aramco, Shell Oil or BP?

I want to work for one of these big oil companies, but all I have is a BA in philosophy and no work experience.How can I get a job with Exxon Mobile, Saudi Aramco, Shell Oil or BP?
I worked for Exxon a long time ago and it was a great company to work for. The benefits were fantastic and the pay was higher that other employers in the area. I applied for a job there twice and never heard anything. Then I met someone who was a supervisor there. He gave me an application that was to be forwarded to a designated manager. I had the job within a week. Nepotism helped.





Go in and complete an application and attach your resume. You never know what will happen.How can I get a job with Exxon Mobile, Saudi Aramco, Shell Oil or BP?
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A BA IN PHILOSOPHY? THERE HAD TO BE A REASON YOU WENT TO COLLEGE FOR THAT.....AN OIL COMPANY?
Most jobs with these companies require technical or accounting degrees. You may want to contact the human resources departments at each company and ask about openings they may have. Good luck.
Learn to type 50 wpm or better. At least you can get in as a secretary. Large corporations like that do have benefits. But be warned; it will take you several years to climb up until you are well-paid. You are competing against secretaries who are already in the field so you will have to start in an entry-level position as a clerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment