Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How much cheaper would Gas be now if the Exxon Valdez and other tankers hadnt lost billions of gallons of oil?

It wouldn't. I am a biologist and I double majored in natural resource management. Yes, our oil supplies will soon be gone. Especially because no one really conserves.


But, oil barons profits are at an all time high. There really is no need for the prices to be as high as they are. Supposedly they are supposed to be taking a part of their profits and using it to develop alternative energy sources. But they are not.


If I could get back the 'extra money' that I have paid in gas in the last two years, I could finish the solar panels on my roof.How much cheaper would Gas be now if the Exxon Valdez and other tankers hadnt lost billions of gallons of oil?
Thank you. I know what you mean. I would be happy in a tent in the woods. I would just need my video games though :) Report Abuse
How much cheaper would Gas be now if the Exxon Valdez and other tankers hadnt lost billions of gallons of oil?
gas will never be cheaper sorry what happens if the gas prices go up what are we gunna do buy more gas sorry were screwed
The money Exxon paid out for the clean-up was many times more expensive than the oil lost from the tanker.
You're not serious. Exxon Velez accident happened in 1989 with 53 million gallons of crude oil. Whiel that is alot of oil, causing a serious environmental catastrophy, The real issue is the War our president gor us into thyat has driven up the gas prices - AND the fact that Cheney is making a HUGE profit
Not even a drop in the bucket....

No comments:

Post a Comment