Monday, April 26, 2010

Pennzoil mix with Exxon oil?

If I do an oil change and have been using Exxon 10x30 in my car can I change over to the Pennzoil 10x30 with out ending up with a gel or sludge problem clogging my engine?Pennzoil mix with Exxon oil?
that is such an old idea from way back when. oils have come a long way since the time that that theory came about. i use penzoil in all of my cars and they run very well, a 90 civic that gets better than 38 mpg at 240,000 miles. oil needs to change color to prove that it is doing the work. if it stays clean, is it really absorbing the heat from the engine. sure i worked for penzoil for 15 years and i might be a little biased but i am just telling you what i have seem for years. that gelling effect is caused by abuse and a lack of maintenance.Pennzoil mix with Exxon oil?
Yes,but I don't recommend Pennzoil.
  • everyday eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment